- OFFERED SALARY: ¥7000000- ¥9000000
- CAREER LEVEL: Associate
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3+ Years
- GENDER: Both
- INDUSTRY: Information Technology
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor Degree
- COUNTRY: Japan
- CITY: Shibuya
- JLPT LEVEL: NA
JOB ID:- JPC12F23
< Required Skill >
- MS degree in EECS or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- RTL design and verification in ASIC/FPGA design.
- Logic synthesis and timing closure in ASIC/FPGA design
- More than 1 year of programming experience in C or C++.
- Proficiency with Linux development environment
- Communication in English or Japanese.
< Better to have >
- Ph.D. degree in EECS or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Over 3 years of relevant work experience, including industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Experience in collaboration and project management with partners in ASIC development and volume production.
- Layout in ASIC design.
- Device driver, OS kernel code, boot code, diagnostics.
- Design, bring up, debug evaluation board.
- Experience with embedded system development.
- Experience with developing or contributing deep learning framework.
- Experience with compiler development.
- Experience with parallel programming.
- Experience in team development and/or OSS projects